- California Energy Commission Study Validates Energy Savings of Asetek® RackCDU™ for Data Centers
- Asetek Commences Work on Major Department of Defense Data Center
- Asetek Named Winner of American Business Awards for “Best New Product or Service-Hardware-Computer”
- Asetek and STG Agreement Expands Market For Data Center Liquid Cooling
- Asetek Receives First Order Of RackCDU Liquid Cooling System from Cray for Mississippi State University
- Asetek Liquid Cools Lenovo’s Foray Into US High End Gaming PC Market.
- Announces RackCDU Installation at World’s Most Energy Efficient Data Center.
- Completes IPO and listed on Oslo Stock Exchange under the trading symbol "ASETEK".
- Asetek chosen by the University of Tromsø in Norway (UiT) for a pilot install of Asetek’s liquid cooling RackCDU system.
- ISAC Data Center Liquid Cooling Technology Selected by U.S. DoD.
- Asetek introduces range of liquid cooling solutions to increase performance, density and energy efficiency in data centers.
- Appro® becomes first OEM customer for Asetek's RackCDU™, cooling their Xtreme-Cool™ Supercomputer.
- At SC12, Asetek showcases liquid cooler for Intel® Xeon Phi™ coprocessors and NVIDIA Tesla K20 GPU Accelerators.
- Asetek introduces ISAC™ – Chiller-Less, CRAC-Less Data Center Cooling Technology.
- Asetek®, Inc. Selected To Retrofit Major DoD Data Center with RackCDU™ Liquid Cooling.
- Asetek crosses the 1 million units sold mark with its integrated sealed loop liquid coolers!
- HP continues its ultra-quiet liquid cooling offering in its new Z420 and Z820 workstations with new Asetek coolers.
- Asetek and Arctic team up to make the first aftermarket GPU cooler available to enthusiasts and DIY customers.
- Asetek releases fourth generation of patented all-in-one liquid coolers.
- NZXT releases first ever 140mm and 280mm sealed loop liquid coolers with KRAKEN X40 and X60 designed and manufactured by Asetek.
- Intel and AMD bring Asetek liquid CPU coolers to market, further solidifying Asetek as the world’s leading supplier of liquid cooling solutions.
- Asetek partners with PNY Technologies to bring an innovative product line of liquid cooled graphics cards to market.
- Expands the availability of its sealed loop liquid coolers with the launch of new partner products under the Antec and Scythe brands.
- Corsair expands its offering of DIY CPU cooling products with the launch of the Hydro Series H70 High-Performance CPU Cooler, manufactured by Asetek and using Asetek cooling technology.
- Asetek expands its line of OEM products with the addition of 5 new products designed to improve performance, better support workstations, and increase affordability.
- Building on the sales momentum that started in second half of 2009, Asetek crosses the half-million units shipped mark with its sealed loop liquid coolers.
- HP launches ultra-quiet liquid cooling option for Z400 and Z800 Workstations.
- Dell makes liquid cooling a standard feature on new Alienware Aurora and Area 51 gaming rigs.
- Corsair H50 CPU Cooler continues Asetek’s award winning retail product tradition and dramatically exceeds sales expectations at $79.00 MSRP.
- Raised an additional $8 million dollars in venture capital.
- Acer selects Asetek to Cool New Aspire Predator Gaming PC's. Radical in design, the Predator is Acer's first dedicated gaming PC.
- Completed "B” Series of funding. D. E. Shaw Ventures led the $16 million series B round bringing the total investment in Asetek to nearly $38 million since the company was founded in 2000.
- Industry leader and former Executive Vice President and Chief Sales and Marketing Officer at AMD, Henri Richard joins Asetek's board of directors.
- Announces its first OEM design win with world leading PC manufacturer HP and its Blackbird 002 Gaming PC.
- A new series of OEM cooling solutions for GPU and CPU is launched, receiving great feedback from the press and the industry.
- Asetek raises $4 million in Tranche 2 Series A Venture Capital following the investment of $6 million closed in 2006. Northzone Ventures, Vaekstfonden, KT Venture Group, and a group of private investors participated in the round.
- Demonstrates integrated sealed loop liquid cooling solution in a Media Center PC at the Intel Developer Forum. LCLC (Low Cost Liquid Cooling) is targeted at OEMs and ODMs.
- Asetek begins focus on OEM/ODM solutions, hiring a complete executive management team and numerous thermal specialists.
- The VapoChill and WaterChill product lines reach a milestone of receiving over 200 press awards.
- Asetek shows the complete product portfolio at CES in Las Vegas, including the new WaterChill Xternal.
- KT Venture Group of San Jose, CA joins the $6 million Tranche 1 Series A funding round in the company which also has participation by Northzone Ventures, Vaekstfonden and a group of existing investors. The investment completes the round that had its first closing in December 2005.
- Introduces the World's first 12V pump system with integrated reservoir and USB/Software Control Panel.
- Enters the mainstream cooling market with the introduction of VapoChill Micro CPU Coolers with Vapor Chamber Technology.
- Introduces a new and improved version of the VapoChill CPU cooling system.
- Releases two versions of the new WaterChill hard drive cooler. The WaterChill product line now consists of 20 different water-cooling kits and a long list of components.
- Introduces the VapoChill LightSpeed CPU cooler with an impressive cooling performance: load/idle 200W @ -25,5'C / 0W @ -48'C.
- Launches two new WaterChill CPU blocks - The Antarctica CPU cooler block for hardcore overclockers and enthusiasts and a CPU XEON block for servers & workstations.
- Develops ChillControl GUI for use with Asetek's integrated sealed loop liquid cooler.
- Asetek introduces a revolution in server cooling - The VapoChill Case Cooler. The new VapoChill Case Cooler is an air condition system developed for direct cooling of mission critical PC and entry level servers.
- Introduces a whole new product line under the brand name WaterChill. A whole new Plug & Chill kit for water cooling incl. CPU-, VGA- & Chipset blocks.
- Joins forces with ABIT Computer Corporation, one of the world's leading motherboard manufactures and Kingston Technology Company, Inc. the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Together they present the fastest overall performance PC in the world.
- [H]ard|OCP, one of the most respected hardware review-sites achieves a magnificent 4.44GHz CPU speed with a VapoChill CPU cooling system.
- Develops world's first integrated sealed loop liquid cooling solution.
- After 5 years of existence, Asetek has both pioneered and become the world leader for vapor phase CPU cooling technology.
- The new generation VapoChill is introduced to the market to rave reviews.
- In partnership with ASUS, the first commercially available 3 GHz workstation is presented at CeBIT.
- ASUS and Asetek awarded at Computex, Taiwan for their contribution to the global IT market.
- Asetek develops world's first software for PC cooling using DOS interface.
- In early January Asetek Inc. becomes the first company in the world to build a 2 GHz PC.
- Asetek forms formalized business partnership with ASUSTek Computer Inc., the largest manufacturer of motherboards in the world.
- Introduces the first commercially available PC system running at 2 GHz. Receives favorable and enthusiastic reviews of its product by Dr. Thomas Pabst, of Tom’s Hardware Guide, the leading hardware review site in existence.
- Asetek receives an award from the Danish Ministry of Trade and Industry in recognition for being the most innovative and progressive company in Denmark in the year 2000.
- Based on a 1 million EUR capital infusion from private investors, Asetek becomes incorporated.
- Within the first year of existence, Asetek's global network of VapoChill resellers grows to more than 35.
- André Eriksen (CEO) discovers that cooling the CPU to sub zero resultsin faster CPU performance. Many games of the time are made faster in the process,
and therefore easier to win. This is the early foundation of Asetek.