Asetek’s policies and management systems provide direction and structure for the company’s economic and social performance. In turn, these policies guide our business decisions as we work to meet or exceed regulatory requirements and stakeholder needs and expectations.
The Board of Directors has at its meeting on December 15, 2015 approved the following Investor Relations Policy:
Communication with the capital markets:
• Authorised spokespersons to communicate with the investment community (including analysts, stockbrokers, individual and institutional shareholders but excluding the media and rating agencies) are, unless otherwise agreed, Management and Investor Relations.
• Management and Investor Relations maintains an ongoing relationship with investors and financial analysts. The primary channels for this comprise interim report presentations, road shows, broker conferences and Capital Market Updates.
• Analyst meetings and conference calls arranged by Asetek to discuss quarterly and annual financial performance, material business events and thematic presentations will be simultaneously broadcasted over the internet or via telephone conference call. Advance notice of the meeting, and the simultaneous broadcast, will be made in a company announcement or other method of communication. Earnings company announcements will be released to newswires and posted on Asetek’s corporate website at or prior to the commencement of the meeting or call.
• During the last 4 weeks before the day of the release of an interim report, there will be no business discussions with the broader financial community.
When asked to review analyst draft reports and financial models, Investor Relations should limit review and comment to the following:
• Correcting historical factual information only.
• Pointing out information that is in the public domain.
• Discussing generally the factors that might influence the underlying assumptions used for future projections.