Asetek is looking for a driven, results-oriented Product Manager/FAE based in our Taipei office, to be the technical expert for our Gaming & Enthusiast and Data Center product lines. This role requires the candidate to be versatile enough to support the needs of Asetek’s diverse customer base.
- Securing Design Wins: Work with Sales to properly qualify new opportunities by defining product requirements, pricing strategy and business case for review with the Products Approval Committee.
- Project Management: Drive execution of customer projects including chairing customer project development meetings, ensuring Asetek solutions are completed on budget, schedule and deliver per defined scope.
- Applications Engineering: Provide technical support related to Asetek solutions to customers; may require traveling to customer sites to troubleshoot and fix issues.
- 5+ years of experience in managing hardware products within the consumer technology industry.
- Track record of working with and securing design wins at OEMs/ODMs.
- A strong command of the English language as well as the ability to communicate in it; highly desirable if fluent in Japanese as well.
- A high level of attention to detail and ensuring that issues are driven, monitored and tracked through resolution efficiently.
- Ability and willingness to travel to customer sites, occasionally Internationally, to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Experience in working with remote development teams ensuring that requirements are clearly communicated.
- A keen sense of urgency to address both customer and cross-departmental issues pertaining to your area of responsibility.
- A positive, solution-oriented, approach to overcoming internal conflicts or delays that threaten development schedules or general progress.
- Being active, consistent, and available, during regular working hours and being able to support overseas customer or internal meetings during non-typical working hours as needed.
- Ability to translate user needs into technical requirements.
- Energetic and able to work autonomously with little direct supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or other relevant technical discipline required.
Employee must perform approximately 80% of essential responsibilities to qualify for classification in this position. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable an individual with disabilities to perform the essential responsibilities of the position.
Apply on LinkedIn or contact Brian Park on email@example.com