Find links to download the latest version of the UGT Manager software.
Previous stable: UGTSetup1.2.7397.26417.msi
– Specific settings for sim / car class / car
– Configurable dynamic colours including optimal ranges
– Extra data Items
– Layout Generator: Major backend overhaul. You will be able tosee the data items available for each sim so you know which ones you can use when building layouts.
– Improvements in all supported sims.
– F1 2020 Compatibilty.
– Settings window now in tabbed views to improve accessibility and fit common monitor sizes and resolutions
– Added Brightness_Up and Brightness_Down to be able to map 2 buttons or one encoder to increase/Decrease Brightness by 5% (20 steps from brightest to darkest)
– iRacing: updated support for very Long Tracks in 25km+ / up to 14 Sectors like Nürburgring combined
– Layout Generator issue when using fewer than 14 colours in a layout before a gap in layout numbers
– Data Sending fix to stop data turning off when closing settings or layout generator while a sim is running
– Added a check to to prevent Layout Generator and Media Manager from opening if a simulation is running (settings and mappings for currently running sim or Global can be opened while a sim is running)
– Layout Generator import fix when importing a layout with custom fonts.
– Fuel bar and tire wear data fixed while running test data
– iRacing and layout generator stability improvements to prevent occasional display hang and missed shifts
– Fixed missing mapping options like: KPH/MPH, Sub_Page_Cycle and Extra_info_Cycle in some Simulations (check your Mappings)
– Layout Generator bug fix to handle deleted layouts
– IRacing: Nurburgring plus other tracks starting in pits now gives data output
**Configuration of Project Cars 1, Project Cars 2 and Automobilista
2 has changed compared to previous versions!! (Click Info Button on UGT
Manager to see the correct settings!)
– If using 4K resolution, please change scaling to 225% to see save button on settings form.
– Raceroom compatibility: General improvements plus fixed Raceroom
causing screen crashes with certain data items, fixed RPM indicator
– F1 2019: Various fixes to improve stability
– Fixed UGT Manager LED slider min/max values causing app crash
– IRacing: data item additions plus stability improvements
– Assetto Corsa Pro compatibility added
– UGT Manager now refreshing correctly after layout import
– Added Special layouts (see below)
– Hybrid car support
– Optional file system update (see below)
File system changes and synchronising
All files and settings can now be stored on the device. This means settings, mappings and layouts are moved with the device when it is plugged into another PC. Each time the device is plugged into a new PC, the data on the device will have to be syncronised with that PC.
When a device on the old file system is connected to the new version of UGT Manager you may optionally convert the device to use the new file system (layouts->update filesystem). This will take about 10 minutes and will copy layouts, mapping and settings to the device. After this first update the device files will be checked for changes on startup of UGT Manager which takes 10-20 seconds.
Additional “special” layouts have been added. These are layouts 500+ and are accessed via the layout generator by clicking “special layouts” at the top. These layouts display specific information for a few seconds during a sim and include layouts for: engine mode, brake bias, tyres, fuel, wing, driving aid, traction control, ABS, stability assist and pit lane. The display settings (ie time displayed on the screen) for these layouts can be edited in general settings or game specific settings.
To get the background images for these layouts on your device after the update, you will need to open and close the layout generator. Once you exit the layout generator, you will be asked to upload the layouts (takes about 10 minutes).
Special layouts currently work in IRacing and Assetto Corsa and F1 2019.
Support has been added for hybrid cars in iRacing and Asetto
Corsa. Layouts which display hybrid information can be downloaded from
the layout download page
Beta launch control has been added into the input controls settings
largely for testing purposes. This is a feature which will be
completed and released at a later date.
Stable Release: 1.2.7117.36934 (27/06/19)
– Added basic F1 2019 compatibility
Ver: 1.2.7112.25586 (21/06/19)
– Added compatibility for: Dirt Rally 2, Assetto Corsa Competizione
– Improved input configuration
Added automatic upload to device for layout generator
– Changed mappings page defaults to not accepting analog inputs
– Added UGT Manager and Firmware update logs