Invicta™ Clutch System
Clutch – Installing the Invicta™ Clutch
Updated on September 22, 2022
This section will teach you how to get your clutch set up and
Installing your Pedals
To mount the pedals in your cockpit, you will need the following
• Allen key, 3 mm (not included)
• Allen key, 5 mm (not included)
• Key wrench (not included)
Note: Use the allen keys supplied with the Asetek SimSports®
Invicta™ Brake & Throttle
Depending on your rig and mounting preference, you may also
need the following tools:
• Pencil or marker
• Power drill
Mounting to your Rig
The pedals are intended to be solely used while mounted to a
sim racing rig.
The clutch has two (2) mounting holes in fixed positions. As such,
all adjustments to the positioning of the base must be handled
by your rig.
The baseplate is designed to be used with M6 screws, and holes
in your rig should be with Ø6,4 diameter. It is also compatible
with the included M6 slot nuts.
The Asetek SimSports® Invicta™ pedals are designed to withstand
an extreme amount of force. Therefore, it is paramount that you
install them on a very rigid base. Ideal conditions are aluminum
profile cockpits or a thick metal baseplate (as a minimum, we
recommend: 3 mm, steel).
Mounting your pedals:
1. Carefully remove excess dust and debris from the
2. Dismount the Invicta™ Brake & Throttle
3. Unscrew the M6x5 set screws from the brake & throttle
4. Insert the connection pins in the connection holes of the
5. Place the clutch next to your brake & throttle.
6. Use the guiding pins to align the clutch to the brake and
7. Insert the guiding pins of the clutch into the holes on the
side of the brake & throttle.
8. Use the four (4) M6x5 set screws from above to secure the
guiding pins in place.
9. Route the cable under the Invicta™ Brake & Throttle through
the bezel and insert the cable to the Invicta™ Clutch
10. Align the holes in the clutch to the two existing mounting
holes in your sim racing cockpit, if available.
11. Mount the clutch and brake & throttle to your sim racing
If there are holes available:
12. Mount the clutch to the existing holes using
two (2) provided M6x20 bolts, two (2) washers, and
two (2) hex nuts or two (2) M6 slot nuts (depending
on your rig).
If there are no holes available or they do not line up, you can use
the mounting schematics available here: https://www.asetek.
com/simsports/product/invicta-pedals-clutch/ or continue to
13. Mark the drilling locations.
14. Remove the pedal and drill two (2) Ø6.4 mm holes.
15. Mount the pedal to the holes using the two (2)
provided M6x20 bolts, two (2) washers, two (2) hex nuts
or two (2) M6 slot nuts (depending on your rig).
Remember to attach the Invicta® Clutch to the Invicta® Brake &
Throttle before mounting, described from step 4 to 11.
You have successfully mounted your Asetek
SimSports® Invicta® pedals to your rig. Enjoy the ride!
Do not use the pedals without mounting them according to the suggested surfaces