ASETEK SIMSPORTS RACEHUB™
Download the latest version of our central software RaceHub here. Learn more about all the different features below.DOWNLOAD RACEHUB
WHAT IS RACEHUB?
RaceHub is our central software where you can calibrate and fine-tune your Asetek SimSports products to fit your exact needs.
It comes with an extensive feature set whether you’re calibrating your pedals, steering wheel, or wheelbase.
Every aspect of RaceHub is designed for you – so you can spend your time racing instead of solving problems.
INDIVIDUAL PEDAL CALIBRATION
In Racehub, you can easily calibrate and adjust your throttle, brake, and clutch in a matter of seconds, whether you’re changing the pedal pressure or dead zones.
All calibrations and adjustments will automatically be saved in our EPROM (Erasable Programmable Read-Only Memory) to save you time when you start a new game.
DEFINE YOUR PERSONAL PEDAL MAP
Fine margins can have a huge impact on your performance in the rig, and your performances come down to your settings in many cases.
Therefore, finding your preferred pedal settings are important to achieve consistency when pushing the pedals.
With RaceHub, you can refine every pedal’s responsive curve to create a pedal map with the best balance between input and output.
MATCH YOUR SURROUNDINGS
Don’t worry! Of course, it’s possible to play around with different LED settings in RaceHub as well.
You can pick your favorite color and brighten up your sim racing setup at home. And if you don’t like it – you can easily turn it off.
MAKE YOUR WHEELBASE UNIQUE
Depending on the race type, you can easily adjust every aspect of the wheelbase to fit your style.
You can choose between a variety of basic and advanced settings to create your preferred race profile.
CUSTOMIZE EVERY INPUT
Through RaceHub, you can customize 128 individual input options on the La Prima and Forte Formula Steering Wheel.
Customize every button, switch, encoder, and paddle to take control of your steering wheel as a true champion.
RaceHub 2.2.0: Current Version
Key features in RaceHub 2.2.0:
- Improvements to the game setup page
- Display my interaction on the wheel in RaceHub
- Define which preset should be used at the next startup
- Watch the actual changes to flag lights on the physical wheel
- Minimize RaceHub to tray
- UI improvements, including borderless RaceHub
- Performance optimizations when games are running
Released March 29th, 2023.
Earlier versions of RaceHub
V. 1.4.0 - Highlighted features
- – Added functionality that allows you to import and export your pedal profiles.
- – Changed the design for the info menu.
- – Added Pagani Huayra R sim racing video as an intro video on the main page.
- – Changed the reset LED color if your connected pedal is a Pagani Huayra R sim racing pedal.
Released September 5th, 2022
V. 1.3.0 - Highlighted features
- – RaceHub™ now supports Asetek Forte™ pedals and future pedal products.
- – The video on the main page will display a random video of either an Invicta pedal set or a Forte pedal set.
- – Installation of RaceHub is easier since Asetek Danmark A/S has been added as a known and trusted publisher.
- – The brake calibration can only be completed if some brake input has been registered. This ensures that you won’t get a brake without any input or too low an input range.
Released June 22nd, 2022
v1.1.0 - Highlighted features
- – Modern design, tested with users to create an intuitive and easy-to-use platform.
- – See your interaction with the pedals in real-time, as virtual pedals respond to your physical input bridging the real and virtual worlds together.
- – Quick and intuitive pedal calibration, with visualized dead zones, which can be easily adjusted.
- – Fine-tune how your pedals react with our pedal maps, giving you complete control of each response curve.
- – Give the pedals a personal touch with the LED settings. Change the color and brightness to your liking.
Released March 14th, 2022