For Years, Sim Racers Have Had to Settle
Performance, aesthetics and price rarely go hand in hand with sim racing hardware currently available. Beyond that, racers have had to put up with multiple frustrating software solutions that make calibration clumsy. All that is about to change.
At Asetek SimSports we have been working non-stop since last year on designing racing simulator gear that will revolutionize the market. Our first product is our high-end sim racing pedals, and we’re super proud to share it with you!
At Asetek we prefer speeding tickets to parking tickets. It’s no easy feat to design high-end pedals from scratch, but pulling on Asetek’s 20 years of experience, we did it! 💪 (and we’ve yet to get a parking ticket in Assetto Corsa).
We’ve been producing best in class liquid cooling for gamers and PC enthusiasts since the 90s. We know how to make great stuff.
Now we have put all that know-how and brainpower into sim racing. Invicta Pedals is the first fruit of that labor.Pre-order now!
Putting You in the Driver’s Seat
Invicta is the name of our high-end sim racing product line. Invicta in Latin means ’undefeated’ or ’unconquered’, and that’s precisely what we want you to become!
Pedals are a core part of any sim racing setup, and Invicta is a set of sim racing pedals with a hydraulic brake system designed to simulate the pressure and feeling of a real racecar. Our engineers have been testing with real world race car drivers since Day 1, and we have done this to give you the choice:
Want to “just” shave off some tenths of your best lap times? Invicta will help you do that. Want to completely immerse yourself in a racing experience using a racing simulator that will provide everything but the smell of burning rubber? Invicta will be a crucial piece of your racing simulator as well.Pre-order now!
The pedals are designed and tested with up to 200 bars of pressure in the hydraulic system and up to 200 kilogram of mechanical pedal pressure.
In our testing environment, we have exceeded a million activations, and so we believe our sim racing pedals will provide the proper feel and reliability for years of use for competitive sim racers.
The default product configuration consists of throttle and brake with the clutch available for add-on. Using our custom-made software, RaceHub, racers will be able to quickly calibrate and fine-tune the settings to their preference. In time RaceHub will be the bridge between all Asetek SimSports products from pedals to steering wheels, shifters – everything. The pedal base, with integrated heel stop, features a cool LED stripe that lets you customize the colors or completely turn it off.
- Unique Twin Hydraulic Opposing Rapid Pistons (T.H.O.R.P) brake system design (Patent pending) – designed to give the ultimate immersion, with the feel of a real race car – while also looking super sleek on your rig!
- Brake pedal hardness can be adjusted from a soft arcade feeling with extended travel to formula car mode hard pedal with minimal travel and true car feeling
- RaceHub software that makes every task a breeze. Whether it is configuring your clutch bite point, calibrating deadzones, customizing throttle curves or updating firmware – expect an experience that will revolutionize what sim racing can be
- Tried and tested for hundreds of hours by real world drivers (Formula and GT) and sim racing pros. Lifetime tested in automated mechanical rigs for over a million activations
- Clutch designed to provide a proper physical bite point
- Highly adjustable to help you channel your inner race car driver
- User-replaceable pedal plates. Launching with plates for ultimate grip with more options to be available later, including sock-friendly versions
More to Come
This is just the tip of the iceberg of why we believe our sim racing pedals will excite and immerse sim racers like nothing else on the market. Price and availability will be revealed later, and designs shown may be subject to minor changes. Be sure to sign up to our newsletter and be among the first to receive any product updates. But enough talking. Stay tuned on our newsletter, social media, and website for upcoming videos, engineering insights, and sim racing content.