v1.3.0 – Highlighted features
This release note contains both 1.2.0 and 1.3.0 features. V1.2.0 was never available for public use. Released June 22nd.
- RaceHub™ now supports Asetek Forte™ pedals and future pedal products.
When you connect your Asetek Forte™ pedals to your pc these things have been implemented:
- The pedals are detected and handled.
- The showroom page is not available for these pedals.
- The 3D animation of the Invicta pedals is changed to a 3D image of the Forte™, that only responds to LED changes.
- The 3D image of the Forte™ responds to a clutch being connected/disconnected.
- Calibrating your brake doesn’t show the value’s unit (in bars) since it’s not relevant for a load cell brake.
- The video on the main page will display a random video of either an Invicta pedal set or a Forte pedal set.
- Installation of RaceHub is easier since Asetek Danmark A/S has been added as a known and trusted publisher.
- The brake calibration can only be completed if some brake input has been registered. This ensures that you won’t get a brake without any input or too low an input range.
*The RaceHub™ software downloads as a .rar file that can be unzipped with, for instance, WinRar, 7-Zip, or Windows Explorer.