How to: Update Wheelbase Firmware
Updated on September 29, 2023
Manual Update of Wheelbase
This guide will help you manually update your wheelbase.
This should only have to be done once, as the automatic process is stable with this update installed.
You must have installed RaceHub 2.4.1, to ensure the latest drivers are installed.
1. Turn of the wheelbase
2. Make sure the USB cable is connected to the PC
3. Hold down the power button until the power and torque off buttons start blinking one at a time.
a. This takes approximately 5 seconds.
4. Run RaceHub if it’s not already open.
5. A dialog will pop up in RaceHub informing you that a wheelbase has been detected in update mode.
a. Press Update Wheelbase
6. Wait for the update to finish.
The new update fixes an issue that didn’t let the wheelbase stay in update mode, so in the future there should be no issues with updating directly from RaceHub.