Invicta™ Sim Racing Pedals Brake and Throttle
Invicta™ – Throttle pedal angle adjustment
Updated on September 21, 2022
1. You can adjust the pedal stops on the throttle pedal by loosening the locking thumbnut.
2. Remove the rod clevis and lift up the rod.
3. Push the pedal slightly forward, and rotate the thumbscrew
(Clockwise to move the pedal forwards, Counter-Clockwise
to move the pedal backwards)
4. Once you have achieved your desired position, tighten the
5. Recalibrate your pedals in RaceHub ™
(see section about Pedal Calibration)