Troubleshooting: Equipment Disconnects
Updated on January 11, 2024
If you have been experiencing equipment disconnects, please try the following to solve the issue.
- Check if the motherboard BIOS and driver are up to date.
- Remove power saving from all USB ports in Windows.
- Connect the wheelbase USB directly to the PC and not through a USB hub.
- Remove USB devices on the Wheelbase USB HUB.
- Try another USB cable from the wheelbase to the PC.
- Try another USB port on the PC, preferably a USB 2.0 port.
If none of the above-listed solutions helps, then please contact our support team, who will help you out.