Pagani Huayra R, Sim Racing Pedalset
Pagani Huayra R, Sim Racing Pedalset, Adjusting Brake Pedal Angle
Updated on September 21, 2022
Adjusting the Brake Pedal Angle
1. To adjust the brake pedal angle, you will have to remove the
clevis attaching the T.H.O.R.P.™ brake cylinder push rod to
the pedal arm and swing the cylinder out of the way of
the brake pedal. To achieve this, you must first unlock the
thumbnut on the rod.
Please be aware that edges on the rod clevis can be sharp
2. Remove the clevis lock pin
3. Swing the cylinder out of the way
4. When the cylinder is out of the way, you can adjust the pedal
stops by loosening the locking thumbnut
5. Push the pedal slightly forward, and rotate the thumbscrew
6. Once you have achieved your desired position, tighten the
7. Adjust the pushrod length by turning the clevis until it
perfectly matches up with the hole in the pedal arm. Reinsert the clevis lock pin.
This way, there is no preload on the brake cylinder, which
is essential to achieve a 100% stable calibration and not
prematurely wear out the brake cylinder. Once these steps are
completed, you should recalibrate in RaceHub™.