Alienware Aurora R16
The Alienware Aurora R16 re-envisions the PC chassis with a new modern style, reduced form factor, and improved airflow. The clear side panel returns to reveal the system internals, with the Asetek Gen7 AIO
CPU cooler taking center stage.
Asetek Gen7 pump technology leverages a host of new features to improve performance and provide quieter operation.
• A new performance-engineered pump featuring a 3-phase motor for higher flow and quieter operation.
• Larger diameter rubber tubes, larger radiator tubes and tanks, as well as wider and smoother flow paths in the pump to reduce flow impedance.
• A newly designed square cold plate optimized for the latest AMD and Intel processors.
• Optimized HEX designs that increase overall surface area and, at the same time, reduce air flow impedance.
• Optional Autonomous Speed Control that allows the pump to auto-adjust its speed based on liquid temperature, thereby enabling the pump to balance thermal and acoustic performance.
• Under-the-hood system enhancements resulting in even quieter operation versus previous generations.