Asetek Liquid Cooling Enables Next Gen GPU Architectures from AMD and NVIDIA
Asetek cools today’s most demanding graphics solutions from both AMD and NVIDIA. NVDIA 30-Series Ampere and AMD 6000 Series RDNA2 graphic architectures each brings an immense gen-over-gen performance spike nearly twice that of the previous generation. These considerable gains have led to a ravenous set of GPUs, commanding up to 350W TDP. The added power consumption produces added heat and that’s where Asetek liquid cooling comes in! Liquid cooling is crucial to keep GPU temperatures well below the thermal limit. This successfully combats GPU throttling to maintain peak performance. The result is seamless motion that keeps you in the game and helps boost productivity for creative professionals. Smooth, consistent, and virtually silent operation is another added benefit of Asetek liquid cooling that extends the life of the GPU, so it’s ready to game whenever you are.
Thermal Throttling Kills Frames!
Respect the TDP! If a GPU cooling solution cannot manage the thermal load then core temps will rise above the solution’s designated TDP. This leads to GPU throttling. GPU thermal throttling is when your GPU cuts back on performance to reduce the heat load produced from a given application workload such as gaming, running benchmarks, graphic rendering or similar. Core clocks and VRAM performance are reduced until the heat load is under the thermal limit. This causes the user to experience a noticeable dip in framerates, uneven frame pacing, and an overall loss of immersion while in your favorite games. Asetek liquid cooling easily manages these extreme thermal loads to provide the best way to combat GPU thermal throttling.
Asetek GPU Liquid Cooling Benefits
Reduced thermals to combat GPU throttling
Enhanced full coverage memory and core cooling on select models
Temperature drop versus air
Lower thermals offer higher overlocking potential for enthusiasts
Whisper quiet operation
Enhanced performance for maximum immersion gaming
Increased clock speeds to enable higher frame rates
Consistent frametimes for fluid visuals and maximum immersion in games
Built to last
Smooth operation and reduced thermal stress helps extend the life of GPU components
Asetek Liquid Cooled Graphics Cards
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti GPU Cooler From ASUS ROG
The ROG Strix LC GeForce RTX™ 3080 Ti enables higher overclocking frequencies, silent operation and flawless frame pacing for extreme performance and killer game play in today’s most demanding AAA titles.
- Optimized cooling for NVIDIA Ampere architecture cards: The ROG Strix LC 240mm radiator GPU cooler incorporates a newly designed cold plate with an optimized fin area.
The enlarged cold plate offers full-coverage to cool both the GPU and surrounding VRAM
- Flexibility and easy tube routing: The durable tube structure offers ample flexibility to enable a sleek build. The aluminum radiator provides peak heat dissipation and includes two 120mm ARGB fans.
- Built for the long haul: The AIO keeps the card operating well below the thermal threshold while under load. Sustains smooth operation and extends the life of the GPU components due to the reduced thermal stress.
SAPPHIRE TOXIC AMD RADEON™ RX 6900 XT LE Graphics Card
Designed for powerhouse performance for 4K gaming – amazing gameplay, extreme performance, improved acoustics.
Liquid cooling is more critical than ever as AMD Radeon™ RX 6900 XT series GPUs have the ability to draw up to 400 Watts of power, driving core frequencies to 2360 MHz and beyond.
By lowering temperatures and enabling higher overclocking potential, the TOXIC AMD RADEON™ RX 6900 XT Limited Edition Graphics Card’s 360mm Hybrid GPU cooler results in:
- Increased clock speeds for higher frame rates
- Consistent frame times for fluid visuals
- The ultimately maximum immersion in games
MSI GeForce RTX™ 30-Series Graphics Cards
SEA HAWK 240mm All-In-One – Enables Extreme Performance by Taming Thermal Loads to Maximize Gameplay
- Built to handle the power hungry 30-Series graphics cards, which can dissipate up to 350-Watts when under a full load.
- AIO incorporates a newly designed and unique cold plate which features an optimized fin area for Ampere chips
- Extended footprint to cool the surrounding VRAM chips
- 240mm aluminum radiator provides peak heat dissipation and includes two 120mm fans
EVGA GeForce RTX™ 30-Series Hybrid
Asetek is powering EVGA’s new line of Hybrid Coolers for its NVIDIA® 30-Series graphics cards.
GeForce RTXᐪᔿ 3090 K|NGP|N HYBRID:
Built with a 360mm closed loop water cooling radiator, a first for any EVGA graphics card. This card is incredibly cool, giving you super low temperatures allowing you to maximize your GPU Clock
GeForce RTX™ 3080/3090 Hybrid Cooling:
EVGA’s GeForce® RTX™ 3090 / 3080 Series HYBRID cooler gives you the benefits of custom water cooling in a simple self-contained unit
HYBRID Kit for EVGA GeForce RTX™ 3090/3080:
Convert your air cooled EVGA GeForce RTX™ 3090 or RTX™ 3080 FTW3 or XC3 card with EVGA’s Hybrid Kits
Rad Card™ GPU Cooler
Bringing Liquid Cooled GPUs to Space Constrained PCs. Available first in Alienware’s Aurora R11 PC.
The revolutionary slot-in PCIe radiator card, Rad Card benefits include:
- Space: Enables liquid cooled GPU and CPU
- Performance: Improved cooling over air; Rock solid stability
- Aesthetics: No tube routing for a sparse system environment
Rad Card™ GPU Cooler
Space concerns are a real issue for PC manufacturers, leaving GPU air cooling as the only option, until now. We took this challenge head-on, innovating a new approach to radiator technology that reimagines the shape and location of the radiator. Our Rad Card GPU Cooler fits into your motherboard’s PCIe slot, just like any other add-in card. By utilizing PCIe slots, we’ve defined a way to overcome PC manufacturers’ dilemma of finding additional space inside the case for a liquid cooled GPU heat exchanger (HEx).
Previous GPU AIO Coolers
Our AIO GPU coolers are available in ready-to-go combo solutions or kit packages that can be installed to compatible GPUs. Such coolers provide great value and advanced performance for users to crank up those in-game settings and they are often overclocked right out of the box for long high-intensity binge-gaming.
Added benefits of our GPU AIO coolers:
- Factory filled and sealed, no refilling needed
- Install and forget with zero-maintenance
- Tubing is highly flexible, with low permeability
How to Buy
If you are interested in an Asetek cooler for your rig look for premier AIOs from our OEM Partners.