High-Performance High-Value Forte™ Sim Racing Pedals from Asetek SimSports™ Unrivaled Amongst Load-Cell Brake Pedals!
Full Immersion, Real-life Racing Experiences and Extremely Competitive Pricing Lauded as Top Benefits for Sim Racers
Aalborg, Denmark – June 20, 2022 –– Asetek, sim racing gear innovator, the creator of the all-in-one liquid cooler, and the global leader in liquid cooling solutions for gaming PCs and DIY enthusiasts, today announced its Forte™ Sim Racing Pedals are receiving acclaim by several renowned sim racers and sim racing reviewers. Asetek’s Forte™ throttle and advanced load-cell brake pedal set is getting high accolades for immersive racing at an extremely competitive price point, while providing premium performance, a true racecar feel, and the easy adjustments and calibration possible with the custom-made RaceHub™ software.
A recent entrant to the sim racing hardware and software provider space, Asetek took its proven expertise in mechatronics, design and manufacturing, and combined it with decades of real-life racing experience and simulation builds to bring the next level of immersion and the feel of a real racecar to even the most competitive of sim racers. With the Asetek SimSports™ pedals, now sim racers can choose between extreme performance hydraulic or advanced load-cell brake pedals from Asetek for immersive racing.
“When expanding our offering of sim racing pedals, it was key that we innovate a high-quality product that provides many of the benefits of our premium performance Invicta™ pedals, at a price point accessible to many more sim racers,” said André Sloth Eriksen, CEO and founder of Asetek. “I am pleased that the community is seeing the Forte™ pedals in action and getting reviews from critics in the industry. Our goal is to revolutionize the sim racing market – providing sim racers of all levels with the thrill of real-life racecar racing along with the ease of RaceHub™ software for the ultimate in customization and personalization.”
Below is a roundup of reviews published to date:
- Boosted Media’s Will Ford – REVIEW: Asetek SimSports Forte Load Cell Sim Racing Pedals
- REVIEW – Asetek Simsports Forte Load Cell Sim Racing Pedals – Boosted Media
- ”Compared to other high end load cell pedals…that cost a lot more than this, Hueskinveld Ultima Plus for example, these feel every bit as good as those do.”
- Laurence Dusoswa – Forte™ Pedals Long Term Review
- “Arguably the best value pedal set on the market. Yep, I mean it….”
- “All in all, this is one of the best pedal sets I have ever used and it’s definitely one of the best value-for-money sets on the market if not THE BEST value-for-money….”
- Sim Racer Dave Cam – A sim racers perspective.. | Checking out the brand new Asetek Forte load cell pedals!
- “Would I put these on my rig and would I use them? Absolutely! No question at all. These are as good as any load cell pedal set I have ever, ever tried.”
- “I think the build quality is absolutely excellent… Build quality: faultless!.”
- Ron Reviewt – Asetek Forte Sim Racing Pedals im A-Z Test
- Asetek Forte Sim Racing Pedals im A-Z Test [deutsch | english CC] – YouTube
- “In terms of price-performance ratio, the Asetek Forte pedals mark the top of my loadcell pedal solutions tested to date.”
- “… a clear purchase recommendation for enthusiasts if you want to get closer to the realism of racing. Reasons for this are a short pedal travel on the brake, … and to want to refine the trailbraking technology with a well thought-out 2-stage concept of elastomers.”
- Karl Gosling – Asetek Forte Pedal Review
- “I personally quite like the design.”
- “The fit, the finish, the tolerances – all very, very high quality.”
- RandomCall Sign – Asetek Forte: Trouble to Heusinkveld?
- Asetek Forte Review: Trouble to Heusinkveld? – YouTube
- “… As load cell pedals go, it’s really hard to go much better than this. It has a sturdy construction; it has an excellent load cell cylinder design with some interesting features.”
- “It’s a super precise braking feel with very excellent detail, and honestly, it’s super familiar. The pedal assembly is rigid with all the force being put through. It doesn’t really miss a beat, it is stable, it is rigid. It’s really easy to modulate your braking.”
The Forte™ Pedal Set with its custom-made RaceHub™ software is available for pre-order purchase now at €449.00 including VAT ($449.00 excluding sales tax when available for sale in the U.S.). Asetek expects to be shipping the Forte™ pedal set in the next couple of weeks. Sim racers can place pre-orders by going to https://www.asetek.com/simsports/webshop. For more information on the premium performance Forte™ pedals, please visit Products – SimSports (asetek.com).
If desired, Forte™ pedal owners will be able to upgrade their pedals to the Invicta™ T.H.O.R.P.™ (Twin Hydraulic Opposing Rapid Pistons) system and replace the Forte™ pedal plates with Invicta™ pedal plates, for the ultimate experience of driving a real racecar. The Forte™ to Invicta™ Pedal Upgrade Kit is expected to be available for purchase in 2022.
In addition to the Invicta™ and Forte™ sim racing pedals, Asetek SimSports™ will also offer wheel bases, steering wheels, shifters, and other end-user customization options.
Asetek prides itself on its credibility. Working with reviewers and influencers is an integral part of letting customers know our products will live up everything they are designed and tested to do. When it comes to racing hardware reviews, advertising and ethics, Asetek joined the Conscious Advertising Network, a voluntary coalition of over 70 organizations to ensure that industry ethics catches up with modern advertising technology. More information can be found here: Asetek’s Ethical Guidelines.
Asetek (ASTK.OL), a global leader in mechatronic innovation, is a Danish garage-to-stock-exchange success story. Founded in 2000, Asetek established its innovative position as the leading OEM developer and producer of the all-in-one liquid cooler for all major PC & Enthusiast gaming brands. In 2013, Asetek went public while expanding into energy efficient and environmentally-friendly cooling solutions for data centers. In 2021, Asetek introduced its line of products for next-level immersive SimSports™ gaming experiences. Asetek is headquartered in Denmark and has operations in China, Taiwan, and the United States.