Installing a new Racing Simulator in our Simulator Testing Room (time-lapse)
Recently we had to install a brand-new racing simulator in our simulator testing room at our headquarters in Denmark.
The Asetek SimSports simulator testing room is at the second-floor level and so a little lifting was needed. After getting the simulator into the room, our engineer and racing simulator expert Christian Damm, went to work.
Over two days, he assembled everything and got it running perfectly.
– Asetek SimSports Invicta Prototype Pedals
– Asetek SimSports Prototype Wheelbase and Control Software
– Audi R8 GT3 LMS EVO Replica Wheel by Phoenix Racing
– Electrically adjustable pedal box
– Electrically adjustable seating position
– 120Hz 49” 32:9 5120×1440 Screen
– Alienware Aurora R8 Gaming Desktop (liquid-cooled by Asetek of course)
– ProSimu GT Seat and Bracket
– Real-life Adjustable Audi R8 Steering Column
– Harmonic Damper Made to Match Audi R8 Steering Feel
– Prepared for DBOX installation
The simulator comes from our partner Phoenix Racing. Beyond racing, they also provide complete simulators. Check out their sim division, Sim Phoenix.