Asetek Community Pump Cap Design Challenge
Asetek is creating a special halo promotional cooler and we want your help with the visual design. Asetek Engineering teams are milking every hour for all their worth to make sure the performance is off the charts. Now we need a visual ID to match, and we know just where to look for our inspiration.
We need your help, Community!
Ever looked at a product design and thought, you could do better? Step up and show us what you’ve got by designing a completely original pump cap for Asetek. Make it look like a sleek racecar, an ominous spaceship from beyond, or even your Mom! Let your imagination run wild. Here’s your chance to directly influence the visual look and appeal of an official retail product.
If you’re familiar with our 645LT small form factor AIO cooler, then you know Asetek is focused on empowering the community. This contest will allow us to do just that and also engage, and collaborate with the creative Asetek community. Our collective objective is to create a truly unique and compelling pump cap inspired by your designs. This will be used to adorn a highly performance-driven Asetek liquid cooler.
Elegance. Innovation. Passion. Precision. NO RGB! NO LCD!
- Entries should be of an all-in-one cooler “pump cap”.
- Entries will be accepted in 3D file format and hand sketches or drawings.
- Entries should not feature or depict any RGB. Use the Contest Themes for reference.
- Entries should be tasteful, respectful, and bereft of any profanity, racism, sexism, homophobia, and/or any imagery that depicts or suggests any of the above.
- All entries are to be submitted after the contest begins
- Send all entries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- AMD Ryzen 5800X3D CPU
- AMD Radeon 6000 Series GPU
- 1-yr subscription to Autodesk FUSION 360
- Wacom Cintiq 16 Graphics Drawing Tablet
- New Asetek AIO CPU cooler featuring your pump cap
- 1-2month submission window
- 1wk-to-10 day internal review
- Community poll duration – 1-2wks
- Winner announced within 3days of the poll concluding
Please send all submissions to email@example.com.
Good luck, everyone!