- iBuyPower HAF 932 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Boxx 3DBOXX 4850 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- ASUS ROG G70 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Sycom G-Master Hydro-GK ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Alienware Aurora ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- AMD CPU Liquid Cooling is built with Asetek Technology
- PC-Koubou GS7 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- XMX High Performance Systems ship with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- NZXT KRAKEN X60 is built with Asetek Technology
- ELSA GeForce GTX 680 Hybrid is built with Asetek Technology
- HP Phoenix ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Lenovo X700 ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Dospara Prime Galleria ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
- Cray CS300-LC ships with Asetek Liquid Cooling
Asetek Receives Order of RackCDU Liquid Cooling System for Use in Japanese University
Asetek® announced today its second order for its RackCDU™ data center liquid cooling solution placed by one of its Original Equipment Manufacturing (OEM) partners for use in an undisclosed Japanese University. A total of 5 RackCDUs with cooling loops, for a total of 385 compute nodes, will be purchased for use in the HPC cluster. Delivery will occur in the first quarter of 2014.Read more...
Asetek Receives Honors in 2013 HPCwire Readers’ and Editors’ Choice Awards
Asetek® announced today that it has received top honors in the 2013 HPCwire Readers’ and Editors’ Choice Awards. HPCwire announced the winners at the start of the Opening Reception at the 2013 International Conference for High Performance Computing (HPC), Networking, Storage and Analysis (SC13), in Denver, Colorado.Read more...
Asetek to Demonstrate RackCDU™ Liquid Cooled 92 Node HPC Cluster at SC13
Asetek will showcase its range of RackCDU™ hot water liquid cooling systems for HPC data centers at SC13 including a running 92 node cluster cooled by RackCDU D2C™ (Direct to Chip) with monitoring software providing real-time reporting and alerting in Denver, Colorado - November 18-21.Read more...
Asetek Named As Finalist in Data Center Dynamics-2013 EMEA Awards
Asetek®, the world’s leading supplier of computer liquid cooling solutions, announced today that its RackCDU™ technology has been named a finalist in the “Future Thinking & Design Concepts” category of the 2013 DatacenterDynamics EMEA Awards.Read more...
New California Energy Commission Study Validates Energy Savings of Asetek® RackCDU™ for Data Centers
The first study of the energy savings potential of Asetek RackCDU was made public yesterday by Henry Coles of Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory at the Silicon Valley Leadership Group’s 2013 Data Center Efficiency Summit.Read more...
Asetek Commences Work on Major Department of Defense Data Center
Asetek today announced that it has completed contract negotiations with the US Department of Defense (DoD) and has begun work on its previously announced retrofit project with the DoD.Read more...