Green Data Center Technology
Asetek’s liquid cooling technology provides an energy-efficient alternative to air-cooled data centers. Asetek’s patented technology can reduce the energy data centers use for cooling by up to 50%. This is done by cooling the processors directly instead of cooling the entire rack.
– Reduces data center energy usage for cooling by up to 50% over traditional air-cooling
– Lowers processor temps, resulting in 4% reduction in solution times
– Minimizes latency by maximizing cluster interconnect density
Waste Heat Recovery
Asetek technology is enabling the greening of data centers through waste heat recovery and re-use for things like district heating networks.
With Asetek technology, Data Center operators are in control and can adjust outlet temperatures independent from the water in the racks and adjust the pump speed, to maintain consistent return temperatures.
In addition, the energy spent cooling can be recouped and for example provide 60°C water for remote heating or turn the waste hot water into electricity.
D2C Ingredient Coolers
Direct to Chip (D2C) liquid cooling technology dramatically increases data center density and enables maximum sustained CPU throughput.
D2C liquid cooling provides a distributed cooling architecture to address the full range of heat rejection scenarios in air-cooled and liquid-cooled data centers.
Asetek D2C LC Advantages
Benefits of deployment of Asetek D2C liquid cooling solutions include density optimization, energy efficiency, improved power usage effectiveness (PUE), and OpEx savings, while also enabling the greening of data centers through waste heat recovery and re-use.
Shift CapEx to Compute
- Cooling: Purchase inexpensive dry coolers rather than chillers.
- Utilize power efficient cooling to eliminate chillers and cooling towers
- Reduce server power by eliminating fans
- System Level Design and Support for Maximum Performance and Reliability
When defining our liquid cooling platforms, Asetek qualifies all materials for compatibility while ensuring proper chemical balances within the system.
- Distributed Pumping Advantages
Compared to centralized pumping, Asetek D2C solutions enable distributed pumping renowned for being extremely reliable, given benefits of constant immersion in fluid.